The Peperomia rotundifolia 'Hope' has small, round succulent-like leaves that are slightly thicker than many other Peperomias with faint light green striping. This plant looks fantastic in both a hanging planter as well as on a tabletop.
We have a very limited supply of these rare beauties and may not restock once sold out.
Peperomia rotundifolia 'Hope'
What's included with this item?
One live, Peperomia rotundifolia 'Hope' in a 2 1/2 inch pot.
Our plants currently have an average length of 2 to 7 inches and are in active growth.
Our live arrival guarantee.
The plant you will receive is well established, rooted & ready to be enjoyed.
*The plants pictured are an example of the typical appearance of plants of this species from our collection and not representative of the exact plant that will be shipped.
*Please read the return policy for each item in your cart prior to purchase as information may differ slightly depending on the nature of the product (Ex. pottery or live plants). This information is specific to this item only.
We do not accept general returns on live plants. Please note that while we take a great deal of care packaging and shipping live plants, despite our efforts it is normal for some foliage to be damaged on occasion during shipping. Plants with a low to moderate amount of damage are not returnable. If your plant arrives with significant damage or is lifeless, we will be happy to send a replacement. Please see below for plant replacement guidelines.
- Shipping for live plants starts on Monday for the week and ends on Wednesday. We do not ship later than Wednesday to try to avoid packages with live plants sitting with the carrier over the weekend. In addition we do not ship when the local temperature is forecasted to be below freezing. You can purchase a 72 hour heat pack for $2.00 in the Extras menu to ship with all live plant orders. We do not profit off heat packs and highly recommend you do this during winter months. We do not give refunds on plants damaged due to cold/hot weather. Because we sometimes deal in difficult to find varieties and the demand for them is high, if the weather in your area is forecasted to be too hot or cold but you don't want to risk missing out on plants while they are available, you can place your order and request that we wait until weather becomes more temperate to ship. Just add a note on the checkout page and we will ship as soon as it warms up/cools down.
The few exceptions that can be returned include:
- Severely damaged/life-less plants due to shipping (please see guidelines below)
- Wrong items delivered
- If you received the wrong product and we cannot solve the issue with a replacement, we will pay to return the item to us on top of the refund. *You must notify PA Orchid exchange within 24 hours of the wrong item being delivered.*
What if my item is no longer in stock?
If we offer you a replacement item but the item you ordered is no longer in stock, you can choose between a full refund or another item of equal or lesser value. If you choose a refund, all funds will be returned in the same form payment was made.
Severely Damaged/Life-less Live Plants
We guarantee live arrival of all plants. If this item arrives severely damaged or lifeless, we are happy to arrange for a prompt replacement. As noted above, shipping a live orchid can be stressful for the plant and some damage to the foliage is normal. Only plants with significant damage are returnable. All guidelines below must be met prior to PA Orchid exchange replacing your item.
- Package must be accepted on the first delivery attempt.
- You must notify us within 24 hours of delivery.
- You must file a damage claim with the carrier within 24 hours.
- You must forward the claim number to us via email. (please use the contact us section on our web page.)
- You must take a picture of the damaged item and the package it was shipped in to send to us in addition to the claim number.
If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason we would love the opportunity to make things right! Please reach out to us through the contact us link on our web page with any concerns regarding your order and we will promptly address the issue. Don't forget to include your order number for the fastest resolution.
Shipping rates are calculated in real time according to live USPS rates on your check out page.
To get a quote on shipping, add the items you are intrested in to your cart and go to the checkout page. Pick your shipping option to see live rates.
If you have questions or need more information please contact us prior to placing your order.
Shipping Schedule and policies:
We ship all live plants USPS Priority & Express Priority mail (your choice at checkout).
All live plants will ship Monday through Wednesday to lessen the possibility they will sit with the carrier over the weekend.
You may request a different shipping option or Thursday through Saturday shipping in the notes section of the checkout page and we will accommodate when possible. Please note that our live arrival guarantee only stands for the shipping methods listed above and we do not warrant live plants that have had shipping altered from our standard method unless we state otherwise in writing.
We will delay shipments including live plants for as long as necessary when temperatures in the departing zip code or arrival zip code are below 25 degrees F, or above 95 degrees F. We have 72 hour heat packs available in our extras menu for $2.00. If you choose to have your live plant shipped in temperatures below 40 degrees F and do not add a heat pack to your order, we do not guarantee live arrival.
Dry goods, including Pars Terrae Mix and glass and ceramic vessels ship insured, USPS Priority & Express Priority (your choice at check out) Monday through Friday year round.
All orders will ship the day we receive your order according to the schedule above when received before 4:00pm. All orders received after 4:00pm will ship the following day according to the schedule above.
If your order consists of live plants and dry goods, we will ship your order on the earliest possible day all items can go out together (even if they are in separate boxes) according to the schedule above. If you wish to have items shipped separately (according to the schedule above), and as quickly as possible, please leave a note on the check out page.
All shipping schedules exclude government holidays and mailing service closures. If your order is scheduled to go out on the same day as a holiday or closure we will reschedule it for the next possible shipping day according to the schedule above.
If you are returning an item and we have agreed to pay for return shipping you must use the shipping label we send you. PA Orchid Exchange will not reimburse return shipping charges to you via payment in any form unless stated in writing.
We are not in the business of profiting on shipping costs. We do however use the fastest services available and always insure our packages. We connect to USPS for realtime shipping rates to your zip code. We will always group your items together when possible to save you money on shipping. If you have 2 or more items in your cart and you are getting a higher than expected shipping rate, please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can group items for a lower price.
Due to anticipated significant delays in shipping with USPS during the holidays, we will suspend all shipping beginning December 12th, 2018 and will resume shipping January 14th, 2019. If you place an order during this time frame, your order will be shipped the week of January 14th. You can request to have your order shipped sooner, between the dates above if you wish, but it will be at the buyers risk. PA Orchid Exchange will not be held responsible for delays in arrival and will not guarantee "live arrival" on any plants shipped during this period that exceed the expected arrival date given when the shipping label is created. Please reach out with any questions, or to request your order to be shipped prior to January 14th.