*Please read the return policy for each item in your cart prior to purchase as information may differ slightly depending on the nature of the product (Ex. pottery or live plants). This information is specific to this item only.
We do not accept general returns on live plants. Please note that while we take a great deal of care packaging and shipping live plants, despite our efforts it is normal for some foliage to be damaged on occasion during shipping. Plants with a low to moderate amount of damage are not returnable. If your plant arrives with significant damage or is lifeless, we will be happy to send a replacement. Please see below for plant replacement guidelines.
- Shipping for live plants starts on Monday for the week and ends on Wednesday. We do not ship later than Wednesday to try to avoid packages with live plants sitting with the carrier over the weekend. In addition we do not ship when the local temperature is forecasted to be below freezing. You can purchase a 72 hour heat pack for $2.00 in the Extras menu to ship with all live plant orders. We do not profit off heat packs and highly recommend you do this during winter months. We do not give refunds on plants damaged due to cold/hot weather. Because we sometimes deal in difficult to find varieties and the demand for them is high, if the weather in your area is forecasted to be too hot or cold but you don't want to risk missing out on plants while they are available, you can place your order and request that we wait until weather becomes more temperate to ship. Just add a note on the checkout page and we will ship as soon as it warms up/cools down.
The few exceptions that can be returned include:
- Severely damaged/life-less plants due to shipping (please see guidelines below)
- Wrong items delivered
- If you received the wrong product and we cannot solve the issue with a replacement, we will pay to return the item to us on top of the refund. *You must notify PA Orchid exchange within 24 hours of the wrong item being delivered.*
What if my item is no longer in stock?
If we offer you a replacement item but the item you ordered is no longer in stock, you can choose between a full refund or another item of equal or lesser value. If you choose a refund, all funds will be returned in the same form payment was made.
Severely Damaged/Life-less Live Plants
We guarantee live arrival of all plants. If this item arrives severely damaged or lifeless, we are happy to arrange for a prompt replacement. As noted above, shipping a live orchid can be stressful for the plant and some damage to the foliage is normal. Only plants with significant damage are returnable. All guidelines below must be met prior to PA Orchid exchange replacing your item.
- Package must be accepted on the first delivery attempt.
- You must notify us within 24 hours of delivery.
- You must file a damage claim with the carrier within 24 hours.
- You must forward the claim number to us via email. (please use the contact us section on our web page.)
- You must take a picture of the damaged item and the package it was shipped in to send to us in addition to the claim number.
If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason we would love the opportunity to make things right! Please reach out to us through the contact us link on our web page with any concerns regarding your order and we will promptly address the issue. Don't forget to include your order number for the fastest resolution.